Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day Four - Successful Turkey Day

Today I felt wonderful. I got only six hours of sleep, but remained energetic and cheerful throughout the day. I even got through standing in line for 40 minutes at the bakery at 6am for the family. It actually felt good to do something nice for the ole pie-eaters. :-)

I did not partake in the holiday feast. It wasn't hard - it's not a huge big deal holiday or anything for us. There's food, but no production, no big company. And my family is really supportive of my raw food diet, so long as I'm using it to get healthy. So no unnecessary explanations or repeated denials of turkey.

I did 25 minutes of solo yoga this morning. I highly recommend adding dance breaks (boogie-asana?) between sun salutations. It makes everything more fun.

Also went for a quick 20-minute walk, and danced around for a while just because I felt like I wanted to move.

Today has just been pebbled with moments of deep joy, gratitude, and bliss. That's the only way I can describe it. The fatigue that's been plague-ing me is gone. I feel wonderful. Light, peaceful, happy.

Light-hearted and bright, I would say.

Stats
Breakfast: Green shake. It was delicious. I added more cacao and it just amped it up. It tasted like a chocolate milkshake, and all it was was 1 head romaine hearts, maca, cacao, banana, stevia, water, cinnamon, and 1 Tablespoon greens powder. Could've had another 16 ounces of it.

Lunch: salad - same old same old - avocado, mixed greens, veggies, etc.

Snack: 1/2 Green and Black's 70% dark chocolate bar. (That's the big bar, folks. Oh yeah.

Dinner: haven't had any yet. (I've been caught in a nocturnal sleep cycle for a little while, so I only woke up at 3pm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment