Friday, November 26, 2010

Day Five Stats

Last night I tried to get into a favorite dress, and it was definitely tight. It was a size 2, so I'm not too broken up about the not-fitting part - just the fact that I can't wear it now. :/ I really did like it. But! I must say, I tried on a form-fitting little black dress I had, and it looked ten times better on curvier me.

So, score.

I only got two hours of sleep last night. Maybe tonight I can fall asleep at a normal hour. The planning my meal times thing is helping.

Food
12pm: Green drink with almost 2 heads romaine, banana, standard powders

3:30pm: 3 eggs with half a bell pepper, 3 carrots, one whole zuccini

9:00pm: Green & Black's 1/2 bar.

Drinks: tea and coffee with stevia and organic milk; lots of water with splash of cranberry concentrate and stevia.

Exercise
- 20 minutes cardio outside.
- 3 minutes hoop, 30 crunches.

Will hopefully move more before I fall asleep.

Physical Things - very bloated and constipated today. Instead of freaking out, I drank lots of water, took some Triphala, and chilled. I didn't force myself to eat more, because I'm not hungry. I'm only eating chocolate now because I emotionally want it.

The Good
- clearer skin, healthier hair, much more peaceful, joyful, meditative. No acid reflux.

I think I addressed the emotional stuff in the post below; that was my main issue today.

And it's been a bit of a struggle learning to trust my body about when to eat. Like today - I feel I haven't eaten much at all, but I'm extremely full and don't want to take in more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment