Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 3 - Dazed

Woke from nightmares where I was tortured and murdered in a hotel room near the Hollywood Hills.

Woke grumpy but with more energy. Brief allergy-like symptoms in the morning, but they barely registered before they passed.

I went for a meditative walk outside, trying to remember that God dwells within me, as me, and I should choose my thoughts as carefully as I choose my clothing in the morning. (Saw Eat Pray Love last night.) Of course, I don't generally give my clothing much thought. Maybe I should. Maybe fashion is the doorway to God.;p

Physical report: Feel okay. Energy comes and goes. Not as stuffed, but I didn't eat as much, either.

Emotional: A tougher day today. I didn't follow the food plan precisely because I just was not hungry at all. I'm struggling with trying to give my body the nutrients it needs without eating when I'm not hungry. And I'm not used to feeling full.

I had some "oh my God, I'm so fat!" moments today, coupled with me fretting about whether to eat more lettuce and carrots. Deciding to eat a salad shouldn't cause this much consternation, you know?

General Thoughts: I'm not lonely, per se, but the company of some good friends would be really nice.

Boredom/isolation is leading to stagnation, I think. I need a new job, I need to get out more, and I need to enjoy this precious little life.

Stats
Breakfast: green drink - head of romaine, greens powder, maca, cacao, banana.

Lunch: salad with mixed greens, a avocado, 2 scallions, lemon juice, s and p, 1 roma tomato. baked (microwaved) half a sweet potato and 2 carrots with some organic butter

Snacks: Green and Black's chocolate! In the freezer, it tastes like that crackly chocolate coating they wrap around ice cream bars.

1 banana

Dinner(ish): basically just been snacking randomly on raw veggies. avocado, carrots, tomatos.

Also: 3 cage-free organic eggs with small mixed salad/lemon juice

Exercise: 18 minutes walk. 2 minutes hula hoop. (Need to move more before bed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment